Letter to the Editor
The Cable encourages our readers to submit letters to the editor. These can be about anything, but will most likely be published if the topic is relevant to the College of St. Scholastica community. Below are a few guidelines to be aware of:
- The Cable reserves the right not to publish any letter.
- Once a letter to the editor is submitted to The Cable, it becomes The Cable’s property and can be republished in any format (print, online, etc.).
- Letters may be lightly edited for length and style.
- Writers of letters will not be paid for their letter to the editor under any circumstance.
- Letters are not anonymous and will include your name. Email addresses will never published or shared.
- Submissions can also be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general comments, please visit the Contact Us page.